What is the Junior Service League?
The Junior Service League of Concord was established in 1931 to promote interest in philanthropic, educational and civic programs in Concord and to offer volunteer service.
The League’s activities focus on supporting women and children in crisis. Over the years, JSL Concord has disbursed roughly $20,000 per year to organizations which focus on helping women and children in crisis.
Who are the members of the Junior Service League?
The Junior Service League of Concord is comprised of a diverse group of women who demonstrate an interest and commitment to voluntarism. The League consists of approximately 40 women from the greater Concord area and welcomes new members each year.
Would You Like To Become A Member?
· Talk to your contact, sponsor or any member of the League regarding your interest.
· Attend monthly meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from September to June. Meetings are held at the Concord Womens Club on Pleasant St. at 7:00 p.m.
· Pay yearly dues of $30.00, due in September.
· Commit to 5 years of service.
· Participate on some level in all community service and fundraisingevents.
· Complete a minimum of 60 hours of JSL service during the year.
May 2012: New Members Informational meeting.
Late August: Attend the “New Member Orientation” for all new members.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior Service League of Concord.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org